Dreams start here with a Silkweb® Silk Filled Duvet with Silk Casing......
Pamper yourself and enjoy the natural benefits of silk. Our silk duvets are individually hand made using the finest quality long fibre mulberry silk to ensure the luxury that you deserve.
Our silk duvets have thoughtful design touches such as spiral stitching through the cover to optimise thermal properties whilst maintaining the floss in place, a greyscale embroidered logo on the corner of the duvet to not shine through a duvet cover and the best silk satin casing for ultimate luxury, lightness and durability.
Summer weight duvets (2-4.5 tog): This is an ideal weight for warm summer nights or for those who prefer to be kept cool.
Spring / Autumn weight duvets (6-9 tog): This is an ideal weight all year round use – they are light enough for summer and warm enough for winter in a centrally heated home.
Relax in the knowledge that you are sleeping with the secrets of silk
- Filled with the best long fibre Mulberry silk floss
- Cased in luxury silk satin for the ultimate luxury and lightness
- Naturally Hypoallergenic Qualities
- Luxurious soft & extremely light that naturally falls to the contours of your body
- Resistance to house mites
- Can combine a summer and autumn duvet together to form a very cosy winter weight using the button and loop system.
- Cotton bag to store your silkweb® duvet when not in use
Bed Size Guide
90 x 190cm
(3' x 6'3")
| 140 x 200cm
(4'6'' x 6'6'')
140 x 190cm
(4'6'' x 6'3'')
|200 x 200cm
(6'6'' x 6'6'')
150 x 200cm
(5' x 6'6'')
|220 x 225cm
(7'2'' x 7'4'')
| Euro King
160 x 200cm
(5'4" x 6'6'')
| 220 x 240cm
(7'2'' x 8'0'')
180 x 200cm
(6' x 6'6'')
|220 x 260cm
(7'2'' x 8'6'')